[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Rib abnormalities in CGD !!!

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu May 18 06:03:28 EDT 2017

Thanks for all the suggestions and inputs.

NBT and DHR were performed on fresh samples. I am too surprised with the
NBT and DHR results. I have asked for genetic testing with a panel that
covers both SCID/omenn syndrome and CGD.

I hope that shall settle the issue. Will update once I have the results

Thanks again

*Dr.Sagar Bhattad*
MD Pediatrics, DM Pediatric Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology (PGI, CHD)
*Giannina Gaslini Institute, Italy (Observership in Rheumatology)*
Consultant, Pediatric Immunologist and Rheumatologist, ASTER CMI Hospitals,
Bengaluru

*Aster CMI Hospital, No 43/2, International Airport Rd, Sahakara Nagar,
Bengaluru -560 092, Karnataka*
* (**Book appointment - 08043420100)*

or send a blank email to leave-4380577-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net