[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Rib abnormalities in CGD !!!

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sun May 21 01:53:25 EDT 2017

Dear Sagar
You need to check for G6PD  too .
As severe G6PD may have  abnormal  DHR test .
Best

Mehdi Adeli,
MD, FAAAAI, FACAAI, FAAP, A.B.A.I, A.B.P
Sr. Consultant Allergy & Immunology
Assistant Professor Weill Cornell Medicine  -Qatar
Pediatrics Department.
Hamad Medical Corporation
Sidra Medical And Research Center
Tel (O) :( 974) 4439-0328