[CIS PIDD] [MARKETING] [cis-pidd] Is stem cell transplant mandatory in all children with X-linked Hyper IgM syndrome.

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sun May 28 07:45:33 EDT 2017

Dear Dr Palacin

Thanks for sharing that wonderful paper !

Results state ------*No difference in survival was observed between
patients treated with or without HCT across all diagnosis years
(1964-2013). **O**ptimism remains guarded as additional evidence
accumulates.*

I think the answer is not that simple. The paper clearly raises concerns as
40% develop GVHD in this setting !!!

Regards
Sagar

*Dr.Sagar Bhattad*
MD Pediatrics, DM Pediatric Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology (PGI, CHD)
*Giannina Gaslini Institute, Italy (Observership in Rheumatology)*
Consultant, Pediatric Immunologist and Rheumatologist, ASTER CMI Hospitals,
Bengaluru
*http://www.pediatricimmunologist.in/
<http://www.pediatricimmunologist.in/>*

*Aster CMI Hospital, No 43/2, International Airport Rd, Sahakara Nagar,
Bengaluru -560 092, Karnataka*
* (**Book appointment - 08043420100)*

or send a blank email to leave-4399928-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net