[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Sequential Lung and Bone Marrow Transplant

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Jun 8 16:09:58 EDT 2017

I had spoken to Lisa Filipovich a few years ago about a combined kidney-marrow, and she told me that she had done that and also liver-marrow, so maybe they have experience with lung. You could call one of the doctors at Cincinnati children's hospital medical center.  Rebecca Marsh is the clinical director of the PIDD program (Fax 513-636-3549 Email hlh at cchmc.org<mailto:hlh at cchmc.org>)

The BMT service at Mass general has had an interest in marrow-facilitated solid organ transplant.  You could contact Tom Sptizer (http://www.dfhcc.harvard.edu/insider/member-detail/member/thomas-r-spitzer-md/ Phone: (617) 724-1124) to see if they are doing marrow-lung.

Rob Sokolic, MD
Department of Medicine
Division of Hematology/Oncology
The Miriam Hospital