[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Immunologist in Paris

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Jul 6 11:24:59 EDT 2017

Eric Oksenhendler Prof Eric Oksenhendler <eric.oksenhendler at sls.aphp.fr<mailto:eric.oksenhendler at sls.aphp.fr>> at Saint Louis Hospital is the coordinator of one of the best CVID cohorts in the world. He and his team are definitely an excellent contact  in Paris.

Klaus
Prof. Dr. med. Klaus Warnatz

MEDICAL CENTER – UNIVERSITY OF FREIBURG
Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency – CCI
at the Center for Translational Cell Research
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology

Breisacher Str. 115, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Tel. +49 761 270 77640 / FAX -77600 / Pager 12-7100
klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de<mailto:klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de>

www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/cci<http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/cci>