[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CTLA4 mutation

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sat Jul 22 13:00:39 EDT 2017

Hello Alejandro, I did those studies at Hospital de Niños Ricardo
Gutiérrez. I would have love to go deeper in the functionality and to study
further the family, but at that moment the parents didn`t want to keep
going. If they are willing now I will be happy to complete studies to see
if we can decide if it is pathogenic or not.

Regarding the management, I’m not a physician so I can’t really help you.

Let me know!

Best regards

María Esnaola Azcoiti

or send a blank email to leave-4491760-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net