[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Clinical Immunologists in Chicago Area?

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Aug 1 14:50:13 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

There is a 19 y.o. young woman with history of hypogammaglobulinemia and specific antibody deficiency on IVIG who is looking for clinical immunologist in the Chicago area.

Suggestions?

She actually lives and attends college in Chicago.  She scheduled an appointment to establish care with me (Minneapolis, MN) because she was unaware of adult immunologist in her area.  Apparently seen at pediatric institution there but was told she must transfer care elsewhere now that she is 19.

I am happy to see her but would make much more sense for her if she could establish care with immunologist near her.

Thank you!

Jason

Jason Raasch, MD

Midwest Immunology Clinic