[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] XIAP

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Aug 21 16:56:24 EDT 2017

He is not sexually active.
I will follow up on unusual exposures.

Thank you for the responses!
Jason W Caldwell DO FAAAAI
Associate Professor of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergic and Immunological Diseases
Program Director of Allergy/Immunology Fellowship
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Office: 336-716-5166
Administrative: 336-716-4843
Pager: 336-806-8330
jcaldwel at wakehealth.edu<mailto:jcaldwel at wfubmc.edu>