[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] A disorder of immunodysregulation?

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Aug 28 16:09:13 EDT 2017

There was no evidence of arthritis.No significant haematuria. It was
transient microscopic hematuria.

Vignesh P
MD Pediatrics,
DM resident in Pediatric Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology (Jan 2015-
Dec 2017),
Allergy Immunology Unit, Advanced Pediatrics Center,
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
Chandigarh, India. 160012.
E mail: vigimmc at gmail.com
Phone no: +91-9592047009, +91-9944547009

or send a blank email to leave-4548386-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net