[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CVID with 868mg/dL of IgM,

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Sep 14 11:02:31 EDT 2017

I agree with the previous comments. Your most immediate concern should be
the risk of hyperviscosity and thrombosis with the next IVIG treatment.
Knowing about clonality is important. I would also look for rheumatoid
factor (some of these monoclonals are IgM anti-IgG or anti-IgA) that would
further increase the risk. I would also measure serum viscosity. Regardless
of those results, I would switch to SCIG for safety reasons.

She is old for CD40L and young for Waldenstroms but at a prime age for
lymphoma.

Richard Wasserman
Dallas

--