[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] DGS with neuropsychiatric disease

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Sep 21 14:43:05 EDT 2017

Hi

Several groups are studying schizophrenia in 22q11 and COMT polymorphism. I have been following this group from Israel that has published over a decade. There is no consensus however:
Gothelf et al. Biological effects of COMT haplotypes and psychosis risk in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Biol Psychiatry. 2014 Mar 1;75(5):406-13
Javier

Javier Chinen,MD PhD
TCH Allergy and Immunology