[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] XLP on screening

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Oct 18 18:28:42 EDT 2017

Hmmm….very interesting debate indeed. I would not be so affirmative on the rule of non transplanting an asymptomatic child. There are many other situations (HLH for example) in which we transplant asymptomatic patients when discovered by screening for an index case as sibling for example.
I agree with XiAP expression as well as MAIT counts, and if these tests appeared to be abnormal, I would go for a transplant. If the tests are normal…. well I don’t know but you would not need to push me very hard to transplant.
Elie

Elie Haddad, MD, PhD,
Professor of Pediatrics, University of Montreal,
Head, Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology Division,
e-mail: elie.haddad at umontreal.ca <mailto:elie.haddad at umontreal.ca>

or send a blank email to leave-4622577-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net