[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 2yo with PIK3CD activating mutation

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sun Oct 29 16:42:27 EDT 2017

Dear Joe,
I treated one patient with APDS2 after MALT lymphoma with RTX (BTW, it was
difficult to diagnose) and it worked (4 standard doses). I think RTX would
have worked prior to lymphoma diagnosis as well. Fortunately he had one MSD
and HSCT cured him. Your patient is too young... I would go plan HSCT, of
course you can buy time for the transplant with steroids. However,
sirolimus may be a more specific option
All the best
Nacho

*Luis I. Gonzalez-Granado. MD.*Immunodeficiencies Unit. Hospital 12 de
octubre.Research Institute Hospital 12 octubre (i+12)
Av. Cordoba S/N. 28041. Madrid. Spain
Tel. *0034**606732959 / * 0034913908569  /  Fax 0034913908772
<0034934893039>luisignacio.gonzalez at salud.madrid.org
<luisignacio.hdoc at salud.madrid.org>ORCID ID:  orcid.org/0000-0001-6917-8980
Researcher ID: B-9257-2009ResearchGate:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Luis_Gonzalez-Granado LinkedIn: