[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 22qDS and psoriasis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Nov 29 18:23:06 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Do any of you have 22qDS patients in your practice with psoriasis who failed UV therapy and topical steroids?

If so, I am wondering what next line therapies were use and how it was tolerated.

I was recently referred a patient with this scenario (12 years old) and the dermatologist would like to use ustekinumab as next line therapy with a belief that the safety profile would be better than systemic (non-biologic) immunosuppressive agents (ie methotrexate).

Thank you

Chris

Christine M. Seroogy MD, FAAAAI
Associate Professor
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Department of Pediatrics
Division of Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology
1111 Highland Avenue
4139 WIMR
Madison, WI  53705-2275
phone: 608-263-2652