[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] STAT1 gof

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Dec 6 04:05:06 EST 2017

Dear all,
We have a 3 yo girl with STAT1 GOF with the same phenotype as Joe's patient. We are also planning ruxolitinib. My question is: when would you discuss with parents HSCT? What are the specific criteria of HSCT for STAT1 GOF?

Best regards,

Laia Alsina, MD, PhD

Adjunta de la Secci? d'Immunoal.l?rgia; Unitat Funcional d'Immunologia, Hospital Sant Joan de D?u-Hospital Cl?nic.
Cap d'Estudis i Presidenta de la Comisi? Local de Doc?ncia de l'Hospital Sant Joan de D?u, Barcelona.
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3559-0018

El 6 dic 2017, a las 1:17, CIS-PIDD <cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org<mailto:cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org>> escribi?:

Dear Joe and colleagues,

We have used Ruxolitinib in patients with STAT1 GOF and STAT3 GOF as young as 3 years 8months.  For the STAT1 GOF patients, from a laboratory perspective we have followed CBCs and liver panels for drug monitoring and followed STAT 1 phosphorylation and NK cell cytotoxicity and perforin levels as part of our research program.  The clinical response has been remarkable.  I am happy to discuss further details.

Best Regards,
Lisa

Lisa Forbes, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
Immunology Allergy and Rheumatology
Center for Human Immunobiology, Medical Director
Interim Medical Director, Texas Children's Hospital Infusion Center
1102 Bates, Suite 330
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: 832-824-1319
Fax: 832-825-1260