[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] ?SCID with severe neutropenia

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sat Dec 9 11:43:16 EST 2017

Jen
We did the comprehensive SCID panel from Genedx, they do a CGH and next gen sequencing
Nick

Nicholas Hartog, MD
Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Clinical Assistant Professor – Michigan State University College of Human Medicine

or send a blank email to leave-4694968-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net