[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Bone marrow transplant in STAT3 deficiency

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Jan 2 09:07:20 EST 2018

Agree with Jen.  I think it is still really hard to know when to consider bone marrow transplant for these patients as they are generally living longer with better antimicrobials and recognition of infections, and we still don’t know how much of the phenotype is corrected by transplant.  But with an early more severe course, I would also consider transplant  if a good match is available.
Happy new year all!!
Alexandra

--
Alexandra Freeman MD
Laboratory of Clinical Infectious Diseases

Notice: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information.
If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received
this communication in error,
please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the
information.
Please indicate to the sender that you have this e-mail in error and
delete the copy you received.