[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Varicella non-responders

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Apr 24 13:57:01 EDT 2018

Her history of chickenpox was diagnosed clinically by the pediatrician and treated with acyclovir about 4-5 years after one dose of varicella vaccine. She received one more varicella vaccine after that episode.  Thank you all for the input regarding the clinical use and interpretation of the varicella vaccine titers, it is helpful to hear everyone’s experience.

- Jay