[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] STAT3 GOF and CNS disease

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon May 14 12:44:28 EDT 2018

Hi, Dr. Gonzalez:

I'm a little confused with the view on MRI -- it appears that there is a large anterior lesion on the L, but it involves the rest of the "roof" of both ventricles.  I'm not a neuroradiologist  ... but if this is the case (multiple lesions, periventricular), then neurotoxoplasmosis and neurocysticercosis are worth a consideration.  The elevated opening pressure will also be consistent with the former.

Good luck with the case.

  - Karl

Karl O. A. Yu, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.A.P.
Scientist II and Assistant Director, Center for Infectious Diseases and Immunology
RGH Research Institute | Rochester General Hospital | Rochester Regional Health
1425 Portland Ave., Rochester, NY   14621
Tel  585-922-3709  |  Fax  585-922-2415