[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] APECED with collagenous colitis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu May 17 12:38:53 EDT 2018

Dear Theresa,

Happy to discuss further, please email me directly at lionak<mailto:lionakism at mail.nih.gov>ism at nih.gov<mailto:ism at nih.gov> and will give you all the details about APECED gut disease, as we have seen >100 APECED patients at NIH.

Best

Mihalis

Mihalis S. Lionakis, MD, ScD
Senior Investigator
Chief, Fungal Pathogenesis Section
Laboratory of Clinical Immunology & Microbiology (LCIM)
National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases (NIAID), NIH

Mail: 9000 Rockville Pike, Bldg 10 / Rm 11C102, Bethesda, MD 20892<x-apple-data-detectors://29/0>
Tel: 301-443-5089<tel:301-443-5089>
Fax: 301-480-4507<tel:301-480-4507>
Email: lionakism at mail.nih.gov<mailto:lionakism at mail.nih.gov>
Website: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/lab-sections/3070