[sbe-eas] Amber alert out Cleveland, OH.

Mike Murrell engineermike at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 13 19:02:40 EST 2021

I asked him if he could send me a picture of it and he said it wasn’t on his phone anymore.  I asked him if it said National Emergency or if it said Execute Action and he said yes that’s what it said. Then he apologized because he said he had a low blood sugar level at the time.  That he thought t said Executive Action before it flashed from his screen and in his state, he panicked a bit and called me.  So, I apologize for stirring things up a bit.  I am curious though how those words came out instead of the description.  Do the cell companies have to report bad alerts like we now have to for EAS? I have looked at Part 10 in a while.

Thanks and sorry again

Mike Murrell

Director of Engineering Services TAB

865-603-1778