[sbe-eas] IPAWS Technical Support Services Facility (pictures)

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Wed Feb 16 13:45:15 EST 2022

FEMA has posted pictures of its new training room at the IPAWS Technical
Support Services Facility.

It looks like their have a wide range of public alerting gear from
AlertFM (GSSnet), DAS, Sage, Viavi/Trilithic. Even a few weather radios.
Although I don't know I would want to be in the same room with the LRAD
speaker/siren.

I don't see any WEA or cell site simulator gear in the photos.  I also
don't see a broadcast console (microphone).

https://www.fema.gov/emergency-managers/practitioners/integrated-public-alert-warning-system/public-safety-officials/ipaws-technical-support-services-facility