[sbe-eas] IPAWS Technical Support Services Facility (pictures)

IPAWS IPAWS at fema.dhs.gov
Fri Feb 25 08:46:31 EST 2022

Ed,

We call that oversized cell phone display "Padzilla". It interfaces with a standard size cell phone that is hidden inside. Touch screen works. It is a pain to use it to make a call.

The linked  photo is about 6 months old. The far wall between the two vertical banners is now a video display wall that's an impressive 6 feet tall by 20 feet wide.

The LRAD speaker is turned down as far as it will go. It's still pretty hard to ignore.

Al Kenyon

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/photos/fema_%20tssf-workstation.jpg