[sbe-eas] Maryland Amber Alert last night still active on T mobile

Gary Timm gteas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 24 12:50:33 EST 2023

 Ken,WARN.PBS.ORG shows your Amber Alert was issued at 18:33, and Cancelled at 19:39.FEMA can supply carrier contacts, but that may be limited to follow-up only by the Alert Originator itself. Contact: ipaws at fema.dhs.govThey can also determine if the Acknowledge code was received back from T-Mobile when the Cancel was sent out.Good Luck,Gary