[sbe-eas] Reminder on Maryland Tornado Drill today

Ken Evans ken_evans at wmdt.com
Wed Apr 10 09:03:59 EDT 2024

To All Maryland broadcasters and cable operations,

Reminder on your monthly RMT for April is as follows:

The annual Maryland Severe Storms Awareness Week, with associated Tornado Drill is coming up in April. The week is April 8th-14th, and the Tornado Drill is again on that Wednesday April 10th at 10am. The plan is to again send it as a RMT EAS code over Maryland NOAA Weather Radios.

Notice has been sent to those registered with the MD-SECC to receive notifications.  If you do not receive one, please email me and I will send you the registration form.

Ken Evans

Chairperson, MD SECC

ken_evans at wmdt.com