[SBE] WCFB photo credit

Alan Alsobrook aalso at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 4 16:54:00 EST 2007

Dennis,
I don't know if Bob Dillahay was able to get in touch with you, but I
wanted to let you know Renda has a 1200' tower with an unused 99.9
Antenna at the top and plenty of room and power available in the shack
just a bit north in Espanola Fl, there's Also a unused 6' STL dish at
360' If that could be of any assistance let myself or Bob know.
Alan Alsobrook 904-829-8885 904-501-5980c