[SBE] 2 ghz dishes for sale or trade.

PuebloTallTower at aol.com PuebloTallTower at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 22:09:46 EST 2007

I have some 2 gig Motorola star lan equipment, as well as a couple of 6 '
dishes. I was considering getting the gear up to 2304 myself.

How much bandwidth has been allocated to us hams up there? Any one know?

Yeah, Yeah, yeah, I have an extra and should know, and yeah I can take some
time off work and find out But someone on this Blog also could have that
exact info.

I noticed my SBE dues invoice came through the other day, I assume the NAB
Las Vegas convention is around the corner.

73's

see you at LV

Harvey E. Smith
2020 Baculite Mesa Road