[SBE] Certification renewal proces and daughter certifications

Alan Alsobrook aalso at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 10 02:11:02 EST 2007

I've been filling out my renewal form for my CBNT, after spending 2 days
working on it, I checked and see that my CSRE expires next year.
I decided that since the renewal is so time consuming perhaps I should
synchronize my certifications so I don't have to do this again next
year. Of course since I have an AMD, it should renew with the CSRE, "for
a modest fee" yet no where on the form nor the instructions do I find
what the modest fee is. I've already calculated that CBNT (50) + CSRE
(80) -10% for member discount = $117. Now add membership renewal of $63
and I'm getting ready to write a check of $180 or more to the SBE, I
just need to know how much more to add.
Is the AMD renewal fee waived since I'm the first one to mention this? :)