[SBE] Certification renewal proces and daughter certifications

Alan Alsobrook aalso at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 10 16:04:42 EST 2007

Hi Chriss,
Yes I know the office is closed right now, that's why I posted to the
list I was hoping that someone here might know off the top of their
head. That way I would be able to drop in a check and get this critter
out of here today. As it is I sent my membership renewal separately, and
it left today. The certification renewal will have to wait until Monday.

PS if you knew how deep the pile on my desk is, you'd understand why I
wanted to get it out the door before it had another chance to get lost
in the stack. :)