[SBE] need user commentson Omneaon, P2, XD Cam, Sundance

Don Heppelmann DHeppelmann at tpt.org
Mon Mar 19 13:50:33 EDT 2007

If you're going to NAB check them out. If not, go to their web site and
gander at the Omneon MediaDeck. Sounds interesting.

We have 60 some TB of storage on the distribution MPEG server, with
serveral broadcast playouts, most are redundant, and a few ASI
recorders, along with a few HD playouts. It interfaces to the Sundance
routinely.

Don