[SBE] February HAMNet

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Fri Apr 6 23:15:27 EDT 2007

Hi Hal -

Last October I got word that my Corporate job with Entercom was ending Dec
31....I wondered what in the world I would be doing....As it turned out I
was hired (as the Local RF Guy) by the same outfit (just less money) and I
took on 2 contract jobs and a part time one with a manufacturer...Now I am
working more than ever. Am in the middle of a Tx installation on a mountain
top 2 hours from here...this is Saturday and Sunday work....Therefore- No
Ham-Net.

Hope to see you in LV

Clay