[SBE] SBE Net, Reflector availabilty]

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Tue Jun 12 13:24:08 EDT 2007

Tom -

Living here in an area where we do have earthquakes,
lots of little ones and a big one you can feel about every
five years....I can tell you that no -one is immune from
them...its just a matter of how often they occur.

Your idea is certainly an good one...go for it guys !

Clay, K7CR
(Not a vanity call)