[SBE] Documentation Needed

billg BILLG at WMRG.COM
Sat Jun 23 08:10:18 EDT 2007

You can try to contact
Alexander B. Magoun, Ph.D.
Executive Director
David Sarnoff Library
201 Washington Road, CN 5300
Princeton, NJ 08543-5300

609-734-2636
amagoun at davidsarnoff.org
(f) 609-734-2339
www.davidsarnoff.org
www.davidsarnoff.blogspot.com

The library has a fairly extensive collection of manuals
The current problem is that there was extensive flooding in the spring and
most of the material that was store in the basement had to be sent out for
freeze drying and he is still recovering from it

PS the library is still in need of donations to help pay for the recovery