[SBE] VFW convention audio

Cross, Robin crossr at umkc.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:29:22 EDT 2007

KCUR is streaming the entire VFW audio from the convention floor. It is a clean uninterrupted feed from the audio PA mixing board. Stations may take the audio off the stream as long as they credit "KCUR-FM, Kansas City". We also ask that you notify KCUR of intent to use any/all portions of the stream. There is no requirement for the usual Station agreement since you will not be taking our AIR audio. All the Presidential Candidates who are speaking and President Bush will be carried without interruption.

It is a mono 64K audio stream using a TIE-LINE unit from the convention floor to KCUR studios. It does use digital compression.

http://kcurstream2:8000/listen.pls

It can also be accessed from our website

http://www.kcur.org/

Robin Cross, WØFEN, Chief Engineer

KCUR
University of Missouri - Kansas City
4825 Troost Ave Suite 202
Kansas City, MO 64110

Reception 816-235-1551

Office 816-235-2880

Fax 816-235-2864
crossr at umkc.edu

www.kcur.org

Light travels faster than sound... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.