[SBE] audio problem

John Poray jporay at sbe.org
Wed Aug 22 09:01:27 EDT 2007

Can anyone on the SBE Roundtable offer an opinion to the audio problem
described in the message below? The person asking the question is not a
member of SBE and therefore not subscribed to the Roundtable so please reply
off-line to him. admaker at ntelos.net

Thanks,

John Poray <mailto:y at sbe.org>

John L. Poray, CAE

Executive Director

Society of Broadcast Engineers, Inc.

9102 N. Meridian Street, Suite 150

Indianapolis, IN 46260 USA

Phone: (317) 846-9000 Fax:(317) 846-9120

<mailto:jporay at sbe.org> jporay at sbe.org