[SBE] SBE National Webcast

John Poray jporay at sbe.org
Tue Sep 4 16:35:22 EDT 2007

SBE National Webcast - Tuesday, October 9

SBE will hold a live national webcast on Tuesday, October 9 from 8:00 pm to
9:00 pm, EDT (5:00 pm to 6:00 pm PDT). SBE President Chriss Scherer and
President-elect, Barry Thomas will lead the meeting which will focus on
issues facing SBE members today as well as an update on SBE programs. More
than half of the one-hour webcast will be devoted to taking questions from
members.

Individual members and SBE chapters are encouraged to participate. A link
will be available to the webcast at the SBE website, www.sbe.org
<http://www.sbe.org/> ; activated shortly before the program begins. A
toll-free telephone number will be provided, also found at the website, so
members may call in with their questions.

The program will emanate from the AZCAR training studios in Pittsburgh,
Pa.., where that company produces broadcast engineer training programs for
the Sprint/Nextel 2 GHz conversion. Our thanks to AZCAR and Sprint/Nextel
for making the facilities available to SBE for this program at no cost.

We hope you will reserve this one hour in your day to "tune in" and call in.

John Poray

John L. Poray, CAE

Executive Director

Society of Broadcast Engineers, Inc.

9102 N. Meridian Street, Suite 150

Indianapolis, IN 46260 USA

Phone: (317) 846-9000 Fax:(317) 846-9120

<mailto:jporay at sbe.org> jporay at sbe.org