[SBE] Free Dish

Jim Wnek jwnek at wicd.sbgnet.com
Mon Sep 17 19:07:59 EDT 2007

We are replacing an old dish with a new one and since it's going in
the same spot as the old one we need to dispose of it. It's a 5 meter
fiberglass polar mount. It functions reasonably well but does have some
issues(C-band works better than Ku) and some mechanical problems as
well(wouldn't be an issue if you didn't plan to move it several times a
day). It would be perfect for a non profit that needs a light duty
dish. The catch is that it would have to be disassembled and removed on
a schedule most likely mid October. So if you know anybody that could
use it for the cost of disassembling and removing it please let them know.
Thanks,
Jim

Jim Wnek
Chief Engineer