[SBE] SBE National Webcast

barryt at broadcast.net barryt at broadcast.net
Mon Oct 8 21:52:35 EDT 2007

Don't forget about the SBE National webcast Tuesday (October 9th - 2007) at 8pm EDT. This just predeces this year's SBE National Meeting in Pittsburgh. You're invited to participate in what we hope will be the first of many online meetings.

SBE President Chriss Scherer and President-elect, Barry Thomas will lead
the meeting which will focus on issues facing SBE members today as well
as an update on SBE programs. More than half of the one-hour webcast
will be devoted to taking questions from members.

Individual members and SBE chapters are encouraged to participate. A link will be available to the webcast at the SBE website, www.sbe.org;
activated shortly before the program begins. A telephone number will be provided, also found at the website, so members may call
in with questions.