[SBE] Video DA Help

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Wed Nov 28 11:00:33 EST 2007

Old equipment? I have several trays of GVG 900 series DA's form the 60's
that still work fine. Zero failures in 40+ years of service. They only have 4
outputs each, vs 6-8 for new ones.

Here's a suggestion. I use color coded coax, red for sync. I also put on the
DA tray, what devices are being fed from each DA Handy when something goes
bump in the night. I also use plain language Brady labels i.e.: SYNC DA 7 out 3
to FS 4 .

The DA of course also says where the input is from "Master sync gen out 2"
A single line is always in room usually on the wall behind the racks for
quick memory jog.

Henry