[SBE] New EAS Handbooks!

Tom Nielsen Tom.Nielsen at FOXTV.COM
Mon Dec 3 18:52:36 EST 2007

Could you please try publishing the link again? What you have listed is
not working for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org] On Behalf Of
Barry Thomas
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 4:33 PM
To: member discussion mail sbe; sbe-chairs at sbe.org
Cc: sbe-team at sbe.org
Subject: [SBE] New EAS Handbooks!

Roundtable members and Chapter Chairs!

Thi messages courtesy of Sean Anker of Chapter 34 and Tom Ray of Chapter
15. Thanks to their observation SBE Engineers continue to be the best
informed, certified, and qualified in our industry!

Let your chapters know!

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT
Atlanta, GA
barryt at sbe.org

The FCC Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau has released new EAS
handbooks.

You all are required to have these handy for your operators -- and they
really should read them too!

The TV one includes DTV, and I'm sure there are goodies for all in these
new handbooks, just in time for the Holidays!

You can get your, absolutely free from the following web site:

http://hraunfoss. fcc.gov/edocs_ public/attachmat ch/DOC-278628A3. pdf.

<http://www.fcc.gov/pshs/eas/>