[SBE] HDRadio Spectrum Analyzer

Cris Alexander crisa at crawfordbroadcasting.com
Tue Dec 11 15:38:10 EST 2007

Rich:

You might try the LP-3000 for around $4.5k:

LP Technologies, Inc.
Wichita, KS
Attention: Dr. Samuel Lee
Tel: 316-831-9696 Ext 15
E-mail: Samuel.Lee at LPtech.com

See their website at www.lptech.com.

I looked at it at the fall radio show and was impressed. It's not a lab
grade unit but it is portable and has built in RF masks. I plan to purchase
one in early 2008 for our Birmingham cluster, so if you want to look at one,
you could make that short trip.

Cris Alexander, CPBE, AMD, DRB
Crawford Broadcasting Company
Denver, Colorado