[SBE] HDRadio Spectrum Analyzer

Cris Alexander crisa at crawfordbroadcasting.com
Tue Dec 11 16:42:56 EST 2007

We also have a nice Anritsu SA with all the bells and whistles, battery
powered and so portable and ruggedized you can carry it up a tower if you
want to.

But it's $13k.

Given the choice, I'd rather have the Anritsu, but cost is important.

Cris Alexander, CPBE, AMD, DRB
Crawford Broadcasting Company
Denver, Colorado
(303) 433-0104