[SBE] AM transmitter needed

Alan Alsobrook aalso at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 18 13:37:53 EST 2007

One of my station just purchased a BE AM1A for less that 10K new from
BE. Unfortunately this message hit about a week after I sold an MW1
(don't know if they would have wanted that one) for $250. As for
Technical help in the Atlanta area, you have Pass Enterprises available
up that way. and a few others I'm sure.