[SBE] Assistant Positon open.

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Mon Dec 31 04:47:52 EST 2007

Many of you know who I am and the Road Show that I take across the
country called A Taste of NAB. You may also know the assistant I had
with me for the 2007 tour, Jonathan Haase. Jonathan is currently in New
Zealand doing a documentary down there and won't be able to join me
again this year, so I'm looking for an assistant for the 2008 tour.

Most all the information about the position and a copy of the video he
did of the 2007 tour can be seen at: www.tech-notes.tv/Assistant.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Assistant.html> which also explains what I
do. I'm in the process of putting together the 2008 tour, so if you know
of anyone who might be interested, please pass this on and have them
contact me.

--

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*

1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439