[SBE] Friendly Neighbors

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Sat Feb 16 10:23:11 EST 2008

I agree with Mike that a human presence is hard to beat if it's available. At my transmitter sites that were near or in a residential area, I would always try to meet the neighbors. Most of the time they were happy to report any strange activity.

At one site, the local police liked to use the long driveway as secluded spot to complete their reports before their shifts ended. I would always talk to them when they were there.