[SBE] Theft of copper radials

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Tue Feb 19 15:39:46 EST 2008

I use ADT, but that only covers entry alarms, smoke, fire. I added 18
cameras and a 16 channel DVR from ATV Research (Dakota City, NE, Mel Shadbolt)
that records continuously for 30 days before it starts to record over the
beginning. You can view any camera and play it out while not interrupting the
recording and it works over the Internet.
Back in the late 60's WEEF Highland Park, IL AM, FM, was attacked by kids who
wanted to see the towers fall. The studio DJ noticed the changes in the
Phaser readings and immediately called police. Cops arrived and nabbed the kids
with bolt cutters in hand just as tower 3 fell. The same CE lost both towers at
WJJD Chicago (50 kw) from kids. The same guy blew up two 50 KW in about an
hour at another station by trying to make them go 125% + AM.

Henry