[SBE] Tarring Copper

Jeremy D. Morris jeremym at ppionline.com
Tue Feb 19 15:51:29 EST 2008

Or maybe some paintball landmines? The ones that are very loud. You
could use glow-in-the-dark paint to track them by camera as they run.
Or maybe dye like in bank packs. You just have to remember where you
put 'em during maintenance.

Jeremy Morris | Field Service Engineer/ACSR
Professional Products, Inc.
9116 Gaither Road | Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
Direct 240-864-4029 | Fax 240-864-0011
Main 240-864-4000
jeremym at ppionline.com | www.professionalproducts.com

Guided by Technology. Driven by Knowledge. Excellence Through
Innovation.
Professional Video, Audio, Data & Control Solutions.