[SBE] UHF amp

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Tue Feb 19 16:31:45 EST 2008

I have 12 or so solid state power modules from a Thales TT series. Each is
100 watts and have the original racks. There were 16 modules total. Have two
sets of combiners. Each module was 100 watts out. They were modified for 439.25,
but could be easily changed back to TV band, were on ch 45. I have 1 PS left,
used for 4 modules, run of the mill switching supply, cheap from many
sources. I was going to use them for ham TV, but never got beyond 4 modules in
service. Each rack tray holds 4 modules and you can cable them up as needed. Give
you about a KW TPO Class A. $2k for everything including schematics.

Henry