[SBE] How tall is your AM tower? Can we license a tree?

Jeremy D. Morris jeremym at ppionline.com
Thu Mar 13 09:23:57 EDT 2008

A little web search found KVLY-TV in Fargo, ND at 2063 ft AGL. Also,
Radio Warsaw was at 2120.67 AGL, but fell in 1991.

Jeremy Morris | Field Service Engineer/ACSR
Professional Products, Inc.
9116 Gaither Road | Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
Direct 240-864-4029 | Fax 240-864-0011
Main 240-864-4000
jeremym at ppionline.com | www.professionalproducts.com

Guided by Technology. Driven by Knowledge. Excellence Through
Innovation.
Professional Video, Audio, Data & Control Solutions.