[SBE] Ready to turn analog back on?

Spring, Terry TerrySpring at ionmedia.tv
Thu Mar 13 11:14:54 EDT 2008

We have been testing one of the new coupon friendly STB's. One of our
staffers was able to pick up all the area DTV's with a set of rabbit
ears. She had to peak it for almost every station, but then again,
most of the analog stations at her location were fuzzy. We are passing
the box around and it will be interesting to see what happens at other
locations. I think I have the only outdoor antenna.

Terry Spring
Chief Engineer
KWPX Seattle
An Affiliate of ION Media Networks